Frequently Used Forms
Voter Registration - use to register to vote or change your voter information.
- New voters to a county must send original documents (law requires we have an original signature)
- Current Catawba County voters making name, address, or party changes may mail, fax or Email
Notice of Deceased Voter - use to remove a deceased relative from the books. Mail, Fax or Email
Request to Cancel Voter Registration - use to remove your name from the books. Mail, Fax or Email
Election Official/Poll Worker Application
November 2020 is fully staffed. If you are interested in working future elections, please revisit this site and submit an application in Jan 2021.
Election Brochures and Informational Flyers
Information for Catawba County Voters
- Catawba County Voting Precincts/Map - brochure
- Catawba County Precinct Polling Location List - flyer
- Catawba County Election Board Members - flyer
- Catawba County Political Party Contact Information - flyer
- Ways to Vote in Catawba County - brochure
- Voter Registration: Frequently Asked Questions - flyer
Current Elected Officials Representing Catawba County
- US Federal Elected Officials - US President, US Vice President, US Senate, US House - brochure
- NC Elected Officials - NC Governor, Council of State, NC Senate (42), NC House of Representatives (89 & 96) - brochure
- Judicial Offices - District 25 - Clerk of Superior Court, District Attorney, Superior & District Court Judges (District 25) - brochure
- Catawba County Offices - County Commissioners, Sheriff, Register of Deeds, Soil & Water District Supervisors - brochure
- Municipal Offices - Catawba County Mayors, Council, Aldermen and municipal contact information - brochure
- Boards of Education - School Systems in Catawba County - brochure
Board of Elections Contact Methods
Completed forms may be sent to the Catawba County Board of Elections office via:
- Mail: Catawba County BOE, PO Box 132, Newton, NC 28658
- In Person: 145 Government Drive, Newton (below the parking deck south of the Justice Center). This is a new location as of 2020.
- Fax*: 828-464-9832
- Email*: email@example.com
*Note: Registrations may not be faxed or emailed for new voters in Catawba County. NC Law requires a registration form with an original voter signature.