COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Request
Eligibility: Is Your Organization Part of Group 3 or Group 4?
- MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS ARE IN GROUP 3
- MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS ARE IN GROUP 4
STEP 1: Ready to Begin?
If you are an official representative for your organization (Human Resources, Administration, Group Living Manager, etc.), please fill out the Organizational Information Form.
When filling out the form, you will need to identify who will be your organization’s contact person, will need to provide the approximate number of people from your organization who wish to be vaccinated and a description of what your organization’s core functions are so that we can make an eligibility determination.
Once you have filled out and submitted the form, your organization’s contact person will receive an email back with further instructions.
STEP 2: Communicate with your team members or residents
Inform your workforce or residents that you are working to schedule them as a group and that they will not need to schedule on their own. This method will also be faster than if they attempt to schedule on their own.
Helpful Tip for Companies: Please include any temporary workers with your regular team members when compiling your list of individuals who wish to be vaccinated.
In the meantime, we recommend that you communicate with your team members or residents about where they can find reliable, trusted information on the vaccine, and that you consider organizational policies that encourage your staff or residents to get vaccinated. These are great ways to start "priming the pump" for when it's their turn.
You can use the COMMUNICATION TEMPLATE FOR EMPLOYERS (ESPANÕL) as a template you can modify to inform your team members or residents about the vaccines and answer frequently asked questions.
If your organization has a high number of team members or residents who are members of historically marginalized populations, you can schedule our Community Health Advocates to come out and answer questions for your organization. To find out more, email Honey Estrada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also recommend encouraging your team members or residents to continue practicing the 3 Ws both at work and at home, as they are key to preventing the spread of disease in our community.
Alongside other COVID-19 vaccine providers from across the county, Catawba County Public Health is now offering appointments for first, second and booster dose appointments for eligible individuals.
Appointments can be scheduled in two ways:
- Call 828-282-2002. We will collect your registration information over the phone and schedule your appointment.
- Fill out the appointment request below. You will then receive a call back from us for scheduling. If you are a local business and would like to work with us to coordinate vaccinations for your employees, please call Honey Estrada at 828-695-6683 to discuss options.
Please select an option below:
To begin scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination appointment online, please complete and submit the form below. You will need to provide:
- An e-mail address that is unique to you (no sharing email addresses with others) where we can send you information to complete the pre-registration process online; and
- A phone number where we can reach you to schedule your appointment after you have completed your online pre-registration. Your caller ID may not recognize our call, so be prepared to answer all incoming calls while you are waiting to hear from us.
One form must be completed for each person requesting a vaccine appointment; please do not enter more than one person’s name at a time in the form below.
Please Note: Currently, COVID-19 vaccinations are not approved for anyone under the age of 12.
Request to cancel an appointment
Request to reschedule an appointment
Thank you for your patience as we work to schedule COVID-19 vaccination appointments based on the amount of vaccine we are receiving on a week-to-week basis. Due to the high number of appointment requests we have received and the limited amount of available vaccine, it is taking several weeks for us to call and schedule appointments.
If you have requested an appointment on CatawbaVaccine.org and have not yet heard from us, you can confirm that you are still on our list by searching for your information using the form below.
Am I still on the List?
If you have already received an appointment elsewhere or no longer wish to receive your vaccination from us, please complete and submit the form below to be removed from our waiting list.