Keep Up with Vaccines and Keep Kids Healthy!
Public Health Farmers Market
Catawba County Public Health provides health and education services to a diverse array of individuals, families and organizations in our community. We are a service-driven organization committed to fostering partnerships that lead to the promotion, protection and improvement of health in Catawba County and surrounding communities.
- September 2, 2017: Is your child's car seat properly installed? Find out for free on Friday, Sept. 2 from 9:30 a.m. to noon at Conover Walmart!
- August 29, 2017: Packing Prevention: Benefits Of Foreign Travel Vaccines
- August 29, 2017: Mothers Get Breastfeeding Support Through WIC
- June 23, 2017: June is a Month for Men's Health
- June 23, 2017: Catawba County Public Helath Helps Women Plan for Children
- June 9, 2017: Catawba County Public Health Honors Long Time Board Member
- May 25, 2017: Catawba County Public Health Farmers Market to Open June 1
- May 23, 2017: It's Summer and the Bugs are Biting
- May 5, 2017: Communicable Disease Team Earns Statewide Award
- May 2, 2017: Think About School Entry Vaccines Now, Not While On Vacation
- March 2, 2017: State of the County's Health Report Released: Click here for report
- February 28, 2017: National Nutrition Month, Three Guidlines for Better Nutrition
- January 31, 2017: Nutrition, physical activity get special focus at area school
- January 30, 2017: February is a month for focusing on our hearts - for better health
- January 6, 2017: More women can avoid cervical cancer through screenings, prevention...
- January 3, 2017: In honor of National Radon Action Month...
- More news...