Catawba County Offices, Libraries, and Blackburn Landfill and Convenience Centers will be closed Thursday, July 4th.
All County Parks will remain open for your enjoyment.

Bankruptcy FAQs

Bankruptcy will cover the bills prior to the date the bankruptcy was filed. If a bill comes out after the filing date, in order for it to be included, the attorney handling the bankruptcy would have to file an amendment to the original bankruptcy filing.

Either come in person to the Tax Office in the Government Center or call (828) 465-8414 and we can remove the block.

If we do not have your account flagged as bankrupt, we never received your paperwork from the trustee. Please fax a copy of your paperwork, including your case number, to us at (828) 465-8413 or bring a copy of your paperwork to our office and we will take care of the matter.

We cannot make formal payment arrangements on bankrupt accounts. Pay whatever you can.