Frequently Used Forms

Voter Registration - use to register to vote or change your voter information. (Spanish Formulario)

  • New voters and Party Changes must send original documents (law requires we have an original signature)
  • Current Catawba County voters making name and address changes may mail, fax or Email

Absentee By Mail Request - request a ballot by mail (must request for each election). See more information. Mail, Fax or Email

Notification of Deceased Voter - use to remove a deceased relative from the books. Mail, Fax or Email

Voter Removal Form - use to remove your name from the books. Mail, Fax or Email

Information Request Form - request lists of registered voters based on specific criteria. Deatails about requests. Mail, Fax or Email

Poll Worker Application - request to be added to the Poll Worker list (for printed application. Mail, Fax or Email)

Contact methods: